At Target Windows, we are focussed on protecting our staff, fitters and their families from the spread of this coronavirus, whilst supporting our customers’ needs.
With current government guidance in mind, we have implemented the following:
• Installations have now stopped for the time being
• Our showrooms are expected to remain closed until April 13
• Customers can still obtain quotes, brochures and information by emailing email@example.com
• We have relaunched our #photaquota service, where you can simply take a photo of the windows or doors you want replaced and we’ll send you a quote. Just email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Our sales team are working from the Stone showroom on a rota basis (so individually) on Monday, Wednesday and Friday – however the showroom will not be open to the public
• All quotes and enquiries will be dealt with by phone or email on the above designated days
We are closely monitoring the situation with regards to COVID-19 (coronavirus) and taking all the necessary steps to make sure we keep you, our customers, and our staff safe.
We will continue to keep you updated, should the situation change. It may take a little longer for our staff to get back to you and we truly appreciate your patience at this time.